After-School Academic Services
The After-School Academic Services is designed to assist our students who are missing assignments, have failing grades, have comprehension struggles, and other areas of need who will benefit from a structured environment for learning.
Location and Hours:
- Learning Commons
- Monday-Thursday (2:40- 4:15 p.m.)
- Closed on Friday
Which faculty/staff are involved?
- Andrea Peavler
- Matt Schaab
- Counselors (referrals)
Who does this serve?
- At-risk students missing assignments, have failing grades, have comprehension struggles, and other areas of need like organization, study skills, productivity, etc.
- Students needing additional help in specific subjects.
- Students who need to work on missing assignments.
- Those needing one-on-one tutoring.
Teachers and/or counselors can refer a student to this program for additional help and supervision. This program comes with a binding contract that the counselor, student and parent discuss and sign. This is a mandatory program for the student once she is enrolled. To learn more, please contact Andrea Peavler, Director of Curriculum and Academic Services.