Learning Differences Program
Our Learning Differences Program is designed to meet the individual needs of students and provide support to assist each learner in reaching her academic and personal potential. Students with learning differences will have the opportunity to work with the same advanced-degreed counselor all four years while at Mercy.
- Comprehensive in-class and out-of-class accommodations to meet each student’s unique learning needs.
- Optional entrance into the Academic Services Program to receive individualized intervention from a certified literacy specialist.
- Structured guidance on organization and time management to ensure academic success.
- Tutoring services in all academic courses.
- Small group social skills sessions and workshops with other student participants.
For more information, please contact Dr. Amanda Ables.