Sister Prisca Achievement Center
The Sister Prisca Achievement Center (PAC) provides support to any student in every subject area and academic level. Sign up for a 20-30 minute tutoring block by completing this Google Sheet. Reach interventionists in the PAC by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location and Hours:
- Monday-Friday in the Learning Commons during study and in class (as requested and needed).
- After school from 2:55-3:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday (Closed Fridays after school)
Which faculty/staff are involved?
- Andrea Peavler: Director/Literacy and Social Sciences Interventionist
- A days & B days (except B2)
- Matt Schaab: Coordinator/Math Interventionist
- B days
- Joe Bergamini: Coordinator/Math Interventionist
- A days
- B1& B2
- Jenn Watson: Literacy/Social Sciences Interventionist
- B2 only
Who does this serve?
- Students who need assistance in developing one or more concepts, study skills, subject/content help, technology help, etc.
- Students needing additional subject help can walk in or be referred by a teacher from 2:40-3:15 p.m. This time is ideal for classes where multiple students all need help on the same specific topic.
- Teachers. PAC Interventionists can assist in the classroom during scheduled lessons where students may need extra assistance.
- Interventions can be provided on a short-term or long-term basis. See After-School Academic Services for more details.
How can students access this service?
- Use this Google Sheet to reserve a time slot.
- The 20-30 minute tutoring blocks are available whether learning while on campus or at home via Zoom.
- Groups of students all needing help on the same topic for 35 minute tutoring blocks are available from 2:40-3:15 p.m.