Sister Prisca Achievement Center
The Sister Prisca Achievement Center (PAC) provides support to any student in every subject area and academic level. Sign up for a 25-minute tutoring block by completing this Google Sheet. Reach interventionists in the PAC by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location and Hours:
- Monday-Friday in the Learning Commons during all study blocks (appointments and walk-in requests).
- After school from 3:00-4:15 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday (Closed Thursday after school)
Which faculty/staff are involved?
- Matt Schaab: Director; Math, Science and Technology Interventionist
- B1, B2, B3
- Joe Bergamini: Coordinator; Math Interventionist
- A days
- B1& B2
- Amy Wheatley: Coordinator; Math Interventionist
- A2, A3, A4, B4
Who does this serve?
- Students who need assistance in developing one or more concepts, study skills, subject/content help, technology help, etc.
- Students needing additional subject help can walk in or be referred by a teacher from 3:00-4:15 p.m. This time is ideal for classes where multiple students all need help on the same specific topic.
- Teachers. PAC Interventionists can assist in the classroom during scheduled lessons where students may need extra assistance.
- Interventions can be provided on a short-term or long-term basis. See After-School Academic Services for more details.
How can students access this service?
- Use this Google Sheet to reserve a time slot with an interventionist of your choice.