Professional School Counselors
Our counselors believe in the innate value and goodness of each Mercy student. They strive to listen to each young woman with unconditional positive regard. The department provides:
- a place within the school, and within the student's day, where she may seek help for personal and/or educational concerns;
- a warm and accepting atmosphere where a student can bring her questions and concerns, knowing that she will be treated with respect and dignity in a confidential manner.
We exist to serve young women by providing:
- Individual and group counseling
- Academic counseling
- Career planning
- Parental consultation/information
- Alcohol, tobacco and other drug prevention education
- Referral services
- Crisis intervention
- Standardized test administration
- Learning services/strategies
Meet the Counselors!