Scholarships & Family Discounts
Several Mercy Academy alumnae and friends sponsor Mercy Day Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded on an annual basis and are tailored to fit specific criteria such as a student’s scholastic ability, service to the community and love for Mercy. If you are interested in establishing a Mercy Day Scholarship, please contact Leslie Hibdon.
In order to apply, a student must:
- apply and qualify for financial assistance (determined by FACTS)
- submit a completed Mercy Day Scholarship Application with a one-page essay that answers the questions below
- Why did you choose Mercy?
- What do you love most about Mercy?
- How do you feel your family could benefit from a Mercy Day Scholarship?
Students should submit the application (including essay) by March 1.
- Adams Family
- Albertus Magnus
- Beth & Frank Craven
- Brooke Nicklies Memorial
- Carlton Family Mathematics
- Drew Wilson Memorial
- Eleanor Rose Roberts Norton Memorial
- Emily Convery Memorial
- Flaget Alumni Association
- Helen Dillon Mazzoli Memorial
- Jane Conboy
- Joe Nash Memorial
- Karen Ramser Filcik
- Kramer Service Learning
- Laura Schulz Memorial
- Laverne Schlaug Gregory Memorial & Susan and Terry Meagher
- Lily Strange Memorial
- Love of Reading
- Margaret Kotich Merker Memorial
- Martin Napper Memorial
- Mary Jean Schulz Memorial
- Montgomery & Blazis
- Nancy J. & Phillip O. Akers
- Natalie Thompson Memorial
- Norma Gerwing Bender & Mary Ann Gerwing Cundiff
- Norma Russell Ragsdale Memorial
- Perry Memorial
- Roalofs Spirit of Mercy
- Schlosser Family
- Scott "Scooter" Kramer Memorial
- Sheri Applegate Memorial
- Sister Mary Carmel Henley Performing Arts
- Sister Mary Prisca Pfeffer Memorial
- St. Romero Fund
- Sue Knabel Memorial
- Tricia Banta Amburgey "Carpe Diem" Memorial
- Walsh Family
For more information about scholarship opportunities, please email Director of Admissions, Emily McCullough.
Placement Test Scholarships
- 1st place: $3,000
- 2nd place: $2,500
- 3rd place: $2,000
- All students in the 90th percentile: $1,000
All scholarships are renewable all four years.
Families with more than one daughter enrolled at Mercy qualify for our Sisters' Discount. The oldest daughter's tuition is reduced by 15%. Please contact the Business Office at (502) 671-2010 for more information.