Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition for the 2023-2024 school year is $14,600. Mercy offers four payment plan options to fit each family's needs.
Mercy is committed to providing access to a comprehensive Catholic high school education to students of diverse socio-economic levels. This commitment is carried out through our financial aid program. Mercy awards more than $1 million in financial aid each year. Support for our financial aid program is made possible by donations to the Mercy Fund, money raised from our annual Walk and Benefit Off Broadway, and the generosity of many loyal supporters.
Click here for more information about Mercy's Tuition & Financial Aid.
All families are required to make their tuition payment(s) through FACTS. Click here to create or access your account.
If you have questions about tuition payments, please contact Laura Chapman, Business Office Manager.
Applying for Financial Aid at Mercy Academy
Who is Eligible to apply for financial aid?
- All families with one or more students enrolled at Mercy are eligible to apply.
How do I apply?
- Click on the button above to complete Mercy's financial aid application process through FACTS. This is the company that provides financial need analysis for all forms of Catholic school tuition assistance. Please note, only one application is needed per family. It is important to list all children in Catholic school on the same application. If you have an existing FACTS account, you do not need to create a new one.
- Please select "2023-2024 School Year" for the application and select "Mercy Academy" as the school you would like to receive your information. Your completed application and fee of $30 should be submitted to FACTS between October 15 and December 31. Mercy will notify families of their award by March 2023.
What do I need?
- You'll need you 2021 tax return and W-2 forms when completing the application.
- You must apply for tuition assistance each school year.
- Given the volume of applications, we encourage you to apply early to ensure timely completion of the review process. Completed applications received by December 31 will be considered in the initial grant awards. Only a limited amount of tuition assistance is available for forms submitted after that date.
- You should upload your financial documents when submitting your application.
Additional tuition assistance is available through our scholarship and tuition discount programs, which include our Mercy Day scholarships, placement test scholarships and sisters' discount.
For questions regarding tuition and financial aid, please email our Director of Admissions, Emily McCullough.