Tuition & Financial Aid
An investment in your student's future.
At Mercy Academy, we understand the concerns surrounding tuition costs, and we're here to alleviate those worries. Our goal is to work closely with families to have conversations about affordability and make a Mercy education accessible. Through our tuition assistance and Mercy Day Scholarship programs, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community, ensuring that every passionate student from the greater Louisville area has the opportunity to thrive.
Investing in a Mercy education isn't just about the present; it's a commitment to your student's future success, where the value exceeds the cost, resulting in a remarkable return on investment that you'll witness firsthand.
Click here to access your account, create a new account and to begin the financial aid application!
*All families are required to make tuition payment(s) through FACTS.
- Who can apply for financial aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Are there tuition payment plans available?
- What additional fees are required?
- Who should I call if I have questions about the financial aid application?
- When will I know if I have qualified for aid?
- Can I make a down payment to lower my monthly tuition payments?
- You must apply for tuition assistance each school year.
- Given the volume of applications, we encourage you to apply early to ensure timely completion of the review process. Completed applications received by December 31 will be considered in the initial grant awards. Only a limited amount of tuition assistance is available for forms submitted after that date.
- You should upload your financial documents when submitting your application.
Additional tuition assistance is available through our scholarship and tuition discount programs which include our Mercy Day Scholarships, Placement Test Scholarships and Sisters' Discount.
For questions regarding tuition and financial aid, please email our Director of Admissions & Marketing, Emily McCullough.