All school-sponsored events scheduled between Monday, March 16 and Monday, April 7 have been canceled. Mercy faculty and staff are working daily to secure refunds and reschedule events when possible. Please continue to check your email and follow Mercy on Facebook and Instagram for updates.
Click here to read the update from our principal, Sarah Peace, to students and parents.
Mercy Academy is proud to offer over 40 athletic and academic camps this summer.
Benefit Off Broadway
Saturday, February 8, 2020, 6:00 p.m.
On February 8, 2020, Mercy will host our 25th anniversary Benefit Off Broadway. The event features live and silent auctions, dinner, a Wheel of Chance, a $25,000 capital prize drawing and the opening of the treasure chest.
If you would like to purchase a capital prize ticket online, please click here. To preview silent auction and wheel of chance items, click here.
This year's theme is Silver Soirée, and all the proceeds raised will benefit our tuition assistance program.
For information about sponsorships, volunteering or purchasing tickets, please contact
Leslie Hibdon at (502) 671-2010.
Mercy Academy Theatre Presents Peter Pan
January 15, 7:00 PM
January 16, 7:00 PM
January 17, 7:00 PM
January 18, 2:00 PM
January 19, 2:00 PM
January 19, 6:00 PM
Stock Yards Bank Theatre
5801 Fegenbush Lane
Louisville, KY 40228
For tickets and information, click here.
Mercy Academy Annual Report 2018-2019
Click on the PDF below to see the full impact report.
Campus Store Holiday Hours
The Mercy Campus Store has additional and adjusted hours for the holidays! Make sure you drop by to get your Mercy girl a gift!
- Tuesday, December 10 - Friday, December 13 from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 11 & Thursday, December 12 additional hours from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 14 from 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 16 from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 17 - Friday, December 20 from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 14, 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
The high school placement test is the nationally standardized test that is given by all the Catholic high schools in Louisville. It is required for admission to Mercy Academy. Only eighth-graders are permitted to take the test.
For those who are unable to make the original test, a make-up test is offered.
- Reservations are not required.
- Students are asked to bring two #2 pencils.
- Please save time by completing the Online Student Information Form before arriving at the placement test.
Mercy offers an extended time version of the test for those with learning differences. To sign up for extended time, parents must call Deana Padgett at (502) 671-2010.
Mercy is very excited to announce a newly increased tiered scholarship opportunity for top placement test scorers! There is no limit to the number of scholarships distributed. All students in the 90th percentile and above, who remain in good standing, will receive a four-year renewable scholarship.
- 1st place: $3,000
- 2nd place: $2,500
- 3rd place: $2,000
- 90th percentile and above: $1,000
For more information please call Paige Stewart at (502) 671-2021.
Mercy's Open House
Join us at our Open House this Saturday, December 7 any time between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Mercy's Open House is a wonderful opportunity for families to receive a personal tour of our beautiful 24-acre campus, meet current students, and speak with our teachers about our innovative curriculum and academic programs.
You and your daughter also have the chance to visit with coaches and representatives from our sports and extra-curricular activities. Our counseling department and business office will also be available to answer questions you may have.
If you have any questions, please contact our Enrollment Coordinator, Paige Stewart, at email@example.com or call (502) 671-2010.
Mercy Academy's Sister Prisca Achievement Center
Announcing Mercy Academy's new Sister Prisca Achievement Center (PAC), named for the beloved Sister of Mercy who was a major force in the educational history and mission of Mercy. The Sr. Prisca Achievement Center is first of its kind in an all-girls Catholic high school environment. The PAC is designed to model collegiate learning and growth resource labs, equipped with the most modern resources to meet the unique needs of each learner.
Mercy is committed to promoting all students as analytical, high-performing and reflective learners. The Center provides support to any student in every subject area and academic level. Staffed with two expert interventionists, students of all academic abilities can receive one-on-one instruction to allow continual growth at a rate commiserate with her abilities. As a college preparatory school, receiving additional resources opens students to developing college and career skills, putting her at an advantage compared to those she will experience in her post-secondary pursuits.
Highlights of the program:
- Expert literacy and math instruction from experienced, certified educators
- Support in every subject area and academic level
- Standing desks, mobile furniture, MAC desk tops, and collaborative tables to enhance learning in an environment most conducive to the individual learner
- Strategy development with the instructor to strengthen study skills, time management and content knowledge
- Data tracking to determine individual needs and growth for reading, writing, and math achievement
- Extended hours in the morning and afternoon to accommodate busy students who have many extra-curricular obligations
- Academic support and counseling from a licensed school counselor to best determine goals as the learner plans for life beyond Mercy
- Access to tutors from Mercy's National Honor Society, Mu Alpha Theta, and English National Honor Society in addition to community partners
Expanded Dress Code
Our dress code now includes long sleeve white polos, short sleeve white polos, a navy dry fit top, a solid navy skirt and navy pants.
In January, we will have the long sleeve blue polos available for purchase in our Mercy Campus Store, along with a navy quarter zip that can be worn as part of the uniform.