Program of Study & Academic Levels
Our Program of Studies offers information on graduation requirements and course offerings (including up to 17 AP courses).
At Mercy, we develop each student to her greatest potential by providing her with an environment for maximum growth, at a level commensurate with her abilities. To help meet these challenges, we offer four levels of academic coursework ranging from students with learning differences to gifted learners with Ivy League aspirations.
- Advanced Placement (AP) - College-level course for students with high abilities and strong desires for challenging work.
- Advanced - Independent and fast-paced classroom that focuses on conceptualization and critical thinking skills.
- Honors 1 - Rigorous college-prep curriculum that challenges students considering advanced or AP coursework in the future.
- Honors 2 - Individualized college-prep curriculum that challenges students to meet the demands of the 21st century by focusing on analysis and problem solving.
- Academic - Highly structured and individualized classroom experience that emphasizes content mastery.