H.O.M.E. (Hands-On Mercy Experience)
Experience real-life education during H.O.M.E. (Hands-On Mercy Experience)! Fall sessions are open to eighth grade families. Sixth and seventh grade families are invited to to participate in the spring.
During H.O.M.E. events, your student will actively participate in two hands-on classes. Fall H.O.M.E. sessions are offered on:Tuesday, October 27Wednesday, December 2
Registration is open for Tuesday, October 27
7:00-8:00 p.m. (FULL)
Classes offered on October 27 include:
- Spooky Stories (Creative Writing)
- Eerie Arts (Visual Arts)
- Spine-Chilling Science (Chemistry)
- History's Mysteries (History)
- Each student may be accompanied by one adult.
- Tour our 24-acre, state-of-the-art campus, including our STEM Innovation Center.
- Learn from Mercy educators how we prepare your daughter for real life.
Please note that each session is limited to the first 25 students to ensure the safety and health of all visitors. Face coverings are required at all times while in the building, and temperatures will be checked upon arrival.
Please remember that anyone who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms including a temperature of 100.4°F or higher will not be permitted in the building. Social distancing practices will be enforced for students in their classroom sessions with desks spaced 6 feet apart and for parents/guardians while touring the building. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have questions, please contact Paige Stewart at (502) 671-2010.