Mercy Academy's morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up procedures are designed to keep your student safe and traffic flow efficient. Please click here to view Mercy Academy's morning drop-off map. Click here to view the afternoon pick-up map.
Parking on Mercy Academy's campus is considered a privilege for students. Each student who drives must have her own parking tag. Students may not share a tag. Mercy Academy does not assume any responsibility for damage to private vehicles brought onto campus. All student drivers must be licensed and have appropriate auto insurance.
Click here to request a parking permit. This form must be completed with a Mercy student email.
- All vehicles parked in the student lot on school grounds must be registered with the school and place the parking sticker in the lower left hand corner of the windshield.
- Once a student comes on campus, she must lock her vehicle and enter the building. No one is allowed in the parking lot during the school day without permission from the administration.
- Once on school grounds, you are at school. The only way you may leave is to check out at the office.
- Student vehicles are subject to search if there are reasonable grounds to believe that drugs, alcohol, stolen property or other contraband might be present in a vehicle.
- Students will park only in the designated “student parking areas.”